Bobbi Brown's Lash Glamour Lengthening Mascara

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I headed over to the Bobbi Brown counter yesterday to find out when the new Fall collection would be launched. It turns out it will only be launched end July/early August! I was rather disappointed as the collection has already been launched in the UK and US, and I was really looking forward to trying out the palette.

Anyway, while I was at the counter, a mascara caught my eye. Bobbi Brown's Lash Glamour Lengthening Mascara comes in a squeeze tube, very much like toothpaste! It's adorable!


The mascara comes in two shades - Bark (a deep chocolate brown) and Smoke (pure black). Of course, I chose the latter. I have to say that this mascara is amazing! It gives me dark, glossy lashes and guess what? It does not clump! It really doesn't! And it is waterproof! The brush is easy to handle and separates my lashes nicely. There is also none of the yucky, heavy-looking lash-look that is common for mascaras which promise extreme length. This mascara, however, is not one which gives dramatic-looking lashes. It does lengthen but the look is pretty and natural.

I love this mascara and you should too!

Have you tried any Bobbi Brown mascaras? Do you love them? Hate them? Not sure about them?

Drop me a comment and let me know!

XOXO
K.M.

0 comments: